We had enough stress and anxiety before Covid came to town. Covid has only added more to our load. The fear of Covid and its path of destruction is the number #2 comorbidity behind obesity according to Dr. Michael Murray. Let your doctor help you deal with Covid. Let our team of experts help you manage stress during this pandemic.
You can break free from the oppression of stress and anxiety. With expertly crafted tools and techniques, you can master your stressors and worries instead of enduring their tyranny over you.
Before, I told you about the Frayed Not webinar on September 18, but now the ten-week course called Subdue Stress and Anxiety is about to begin. I’m joining licensed counselor Tina Yeager as part of her team of 15 experts with decades of combined experience overcoming stress and anxiety. These experts include psychiatrists, trauma experts, counselors, and ministry leaders. This extraordinary wealth of insight and wisdom offers you life transformation through convenient, step-by-step videos.
Our revolutionary model paves your road to freedom with greater ease of access and success potential than the alternatives you may have tried before!
- Ten-minute lessons fit easily into your busy life
- Ten weeks of daily adjustments guide you in small steps to successful achievements
- A free downloadable workbook provides offline access to all the expert tools and techniques
- A downloadable guide sheet maintains bonus offers, hotlines, and resources at your fingertips
- Reduced screen time means less eye strain and brainwave fatigue
- Fifteen experts provide the utmost breadth and depth of skill, experience, and training for your investment
- If you love the course, you could offer a testimonial and become an affiliate! Earn as you share the freedom you’ve experienced!
If you’re ready to breathe the fresh experience of hope, peace, and joy in life, here’s your chance.
If you know someone burdened with stress and anxiety, please share this information with them. If you are needing to acquire some tools to subdue your own stress and anxiety–
Use this link to grab your seat now
This is valuable information—especially during these crazy pandemic days.
And here’s another interview. This one is with Randy Robison on Life Today Live.
For Your Health and Mental Health!