I’m excited to release a course that Annette Reeder, The Biblical Nutritionist, and I produced to help you prevent cancer in the first place, survive the journey, and prevent it from coming back.
The last thing I ever wanted in life was to have cancer. Much less write a book about it, or teach a course on it. I remember the chaplain in Chicago telling me as I struggled with my dilemma, “Ginny, consider your cancer a gift from God to help others.”
My response. “Gift –No, Thanks. I don’t want the gift!” I had no risk factors or genetics for the aggressive breast cancer I was diagnosed with. This sent me on a quest to discover what caused my cancer and what I could do to help my doctors beat it, lessen the side effects of the treatments, and prevent it from coming back.
In this course and in my book you will learn things you never knew before such as:
- The role of water in every cell and every system in the body and how proper hydration can help to prevent cancer and lessen the side effects of chemotherapy.
- How exercise and movement assist the lymphatic system in taking out the trash in your body. After chemo, that’s a lot of trash!
- The benefits of deep sleep. This is when our body regenerates and repairs itself and kills cancer cells.
- The amazing nutrients in fruits, vegetables, and plants that God has given us for our healing.
- You’ll learn key strategies to reduce environmental toxins right in your own home, the number one place your body is exposed. You’ll be amazed to discover that 60 to 70 percent of what we put on our skin enters our bloodstream.
- You’ll discover the amazing effects of emotions, positive attitudes, faith and prayer, laughter, and gratitude on the body.
- You’ll learn that 70 percent of the immune system resides in the gut, and how you can protect your gut during chemo and rebuild it after chemotherapy.
- Many strategies are free.
- We’ll also look at the top cancer hospitals, the ones with the most clinical trials, and the cancers that have the highest and lowest rates of cure. Why? If you are fighting a difficult-to-cure cancer, you need to go where they are having the most success.
- And we’ll look at risk factors not mentioned by the American Cancer Society that are now coming to light.
My book, UNLEASH YOUR GOD-GIVEN HEALING and this course contains the information I wish I’d had known before I got cancer. Dr. Robert Elliott, a surgical oncologist and medical researcher who runs a breast cancer center has written the foreword and commentary from an oncologist’s point of view. This course goes beyond what’s in my book including all the new research and things I’ve learned since I wrote the book.
This course is for those who want to prevent cancer, those in the journey, and those who don’t want it coming back! I teach you to control what your doctor has no control over–your lifestyle habits. There’s no doubt conventional medicine saved my life, but my eight steps enabled me to keep my body working as God intended which greatly improved my prognosis. All eight improve our immune system which God miraculously designed to keep us well.
These same eight steps can be used to prevent Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, diabetes, and many chronic diseases and also cases of flu, viruses, and yes even lessen our susceptibility to the coronavirus. Keeping your immune system armed and ready for battle is key. It’s recommended that you buy my book as a resource for this course. Many times, I will refer to the parts of the book. Links are provided for you to buy my book.
Go to my website at ginnybrant.com to sign up for my cancer prevention blog and more information. Annette will also be adding her own information to this course at the beginning. These are troubling days. Let Annette and I help you unleash your own God-given healing to prevent and conquer cancer. Thanks for your time and please share this info with those you know who desire to prevent and survive cancer.
Link to purchase “Unleash Your God-given Healing: Eight Steps to Prevent and Survive Cancer.” https://www.amazon.com/Unleash-Your-God-Given-Healing-Prevent/dp/1973688123/
For Your Health and So You May Prevent and Survive Cancer,
Click for free download on Tips for Lowering Your Breast Cancer Risk and Smoothie Recipe
Ginny Dent Brant is a speaker and writer who grew up in the halls of power in Washington, DC. She has battled cancer, ministered around the world, and served on the front lines of American culture as a counselor, educator, wellness advocate, and adjunct professor. Brant’s award-winning book, Finding True Freedom: From the White House to the World, was endorsed by Chuck Colson and featured in many TV and media interviews. Unleash Your God-Given Healing: Eight Steps to Prevent and Survive Cancer was released in May 2020 after her journey with cancer and was recently awarded the First Place Golden Scrolls Award for Memoirs, and Second Place in both Selah Awards for Memoirs and Director’s Choice Award for Nonfiction at the Blue Ridge Mountain Christian Writer’s Conference. It recently received the Christian Authors Network’s (CAN) Gold Award for Excellence in Marketing for reaching 62.5 million people with a message of cancer prevention and survival. It was written with commentary from an oncologist and was featured on CBN’s Healthy Living Show, Atlanta Live, and CTN’s Homekeepers along with over 75 media outlets. Learn more and cancer and wellness prevention blog and book information at www.ginnybrant.com.